Cash Flow Funding

Cabot can help to fund cash flow in two main areas -

Factoring

Factoring gives you early access to cash, based on your outstanding invoices. The main advantages are -

  • Improves cash flow by providing an immediate injection of money against the value of outstanding invoices
  • Reduces risk from bad debt
  • More cost-effective than overdrafts and loans
  • You retain control of collections
  • Saves time chasing invoices
  • Your business has an ongoing supply of cash that grows in line with your sales
  • Provides up to 90% of the value of outstanding invoices upfront. The remaining 10% is paid to you when your customers pay their invoices
  • Flexible - no lengthy contracts
  • Confidential service - your customers are unaware of the factoring company’s involvement

Invoice discounting

Invoice discounting improves your cash flow by providing cash against the value of outstanding invoices - similar to factoring. Additional features can include -

  • Funds advanced can be increased when a selection of assets is taken into consideration
  • We can provide funds against invoices, stock, plant, machinery, land and buildings. The exact mix of assets will depend on the strength of security offered
  • Confidential service - your customers are unaware of the invoice discounting company’s involvement

We will help your company access cash tied up in pending payments - contact us now to find out how we can get this cash released into your business. We can get a decision on invoice discounting or factoring for your business within a matter of hours.

Cash Flow Funding Factoring Confidential Invoice Discounting Single or Selective Invoice Finance Trade Finance Construction Finance (Applications for Payment)
With over 20 years' experience of helping businesses large and small, Cabot Asset Finance act fast to find practical financial solutions that work for your business.

Get in touch

T: 0117 923 8385
M: 07747 866 485

Redland House
157 Redland Road
Bristol
BS6 6YE