Cash Flow Funding Services
We can help you fund cash flow, releasing cash into your business. Your business gains an ongoing supply of cash that grows in line with your sales
Flexible Options and Fast Decisions
Look at the five flexible options listed below and talk to us. We’ll suggest the cash flow facility best suited to your business and give you indicative costs within 48 hours. Once agreed, we set up the facility for you - no lengthy contracts or tiresome delays, just efficient service when you need it
Release up to 95% of invoice value to help grow your business, using invoice factoring or confidential invoice discounting
More flexible than overdrafts or loans and enables greater borrowing against assets than either of these
- No more hassle chasing customers for unpaid invoices – the provider takes responsibility for obtaining payment and becomes your credit control manager
- Frees up internal staff to be deployed on other tasks
Confidential Invoice Discounting
- You retain responsibility for the sales ledger and debt collection
- Doesn’t affect your credit footprint
Single or Selective Invoice Finance (or Spot Invoice Finance)
- Provides large cash boost, overcoming seasonal fluctuation issues
- Individual invoices sold to third party at discount, raising working capital
- You receive funds without waiting for end customers to pay
- You retain control of sales ledger
- Finance for UK and international trade transactions
- Enables you to buy, receive and sell goods before payment is made
- Bridges cash flow gap between supplier payment and customer payment
- Purchased goods kept moving
- Useful facility in pre-payment situations
- Suppliers paid quickly in preferred currency
- Arrange funding on uncertified payment applications, e.g. involving main contractors, government departments or agencies
- Removes delay between application and certification
- Loan facilities fund implementation of contract until completion
- Funds transferred from contractee to contractor as interim progress payments
- Bridges working capital gap and enables staff to be paid promptly
Contact Cabot now to release working capital into your business fast, or review your existing arrangements!
- Hassle-free service
- No hidden fees
- Decisions within 48 hours
“I have known Brian Duffy of Cabot Asset Finance for a number of years.
He is a true professional and extremely knowledgeable in the area of finance.
Brian is someone you know you can trust. You know you will get a very high level of service from him and clients really like and respect him.
I would recommend Brian very highly to anyone who is in need of finance or advice about financial matters.”
With over 20 years' experience of helping businesses large and small, Cabot Asset Finance act fast to find practical financial solutions that work for your business.